AutoPro DFW Terms and Conditions
When you book online or via phone with AutoPro DFW, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of service with us.
- AutoPro DFW will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our services times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the service type
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your service and may need to change the technician at short notice without penalty
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes, but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are serviced at the customer’s own risk
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked service.
- AutoPro DFW will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing and payments Terms & Conditions
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle.
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to amend any price during the service should it differ from the original estimate
- AutoPro DFW will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the technician matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. AutoPro DFW is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- AutoPro DFW may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
- When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
- AutoPro DFW may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
- All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
- We may ask you where you heard about AutoPro DFW in order to gauge our marketing strategies.
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- AutoPro DFW reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
- If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge.
- Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone, email (Info@autoprodfw.com), or submitting a review online. Pictures of the area must be emailed to Info@autoprodfw.com within 24 hours of the claim being made.
- It is difficult to find pre-existing damages during the initial vehicle inspection, some vehicles, tend to have interior components that are broken, scratched, worn out, faded, don’t work or become loose and cracked without the owner’s knowledge, therefore should Double Take Detailing Restoration representative find any items that are not working properly, worn, scratched, cracked, faded, or broken we will bring it to your attention, therefore you agree not to hold Double Take Detailing Restoration responsible for any pre-existing damages to your car.
- Dirt can hide swirl marks, scratches, dings, paint chips, fine lines and marks, should Double Take AutoPro DFW representative find any exterior imperfections, we will make you aware, however Double Take AutoPro DFW will not be responsible for correcting these pre-existing paint imperfections if your service does not include it. Double Take AutoPro DFW will not be held responsible should we find pre-existing paint imperfection during our normal course of detailing that you were not aware of.
AutoPro DFW seeks to provide the best complete mobile auto detailing services throughout the United States. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our services. Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at
(817)330-4413 or e-mail: Info@autoprodfw.com
- We would request before the scheduled service appointment, that all personal property removed from the vehicle.
- Please remember that every scheduled service appointment is weather permitting. If the weather is inclement for our mobile services, the appointment will be rescheduled.